Girls! Have you ever tried to make your own party invitation card? No way! You’ll need to do it, at least once in your life. Why? The tension is real, and somehow it gives you pleasure once you able to see the result and can’t get over it (this from my own experience, lol).
Are you sure if I could do it on my own?
Of course. Actually, it ain’t that hard though, all you need to do is finding a good inspiration or maybe templates design (Like what we have here) to begin with, which one is better? It’s pretty obvious, right? Why do we have to choose the “hard” part, when we there is a clearly better and easier way to deal with.
This template was none other than series inspired by my daughter’s drawing book (Sssh, keep it as secret, right? lol) By the way, let’s talk about what do I have here for you. Today, you are going to get the chance to get eight adorable invitation card templates packed with many adorable stuffs, like cute Balloons, Birthday Hats, Crown, Gold bubbles to decorate its border, and so on. Last but not least, you also got a pretty large space to fit your little sweetheart picture or photo on it.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends, right? So, they are able to solve their problem when making their own invitation card for their party. Anyway, read our beginner’s guide down below, girls. It will help you find the way to download my template collection in seconds.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.