None of us could fully understand our kid’s world, although, we have been through this process. You might have different word for this, but it is what it is, right? Even I do have three kids now, yet I still need more and more time to understand them, what they need and have in their dream, like their dream Birthday Party with his/her friends from school.
Some might want their birthday filled by super-cool Superheroes from Marvel Avengers and some don’t even think it’s good for them. In general, you need to point out what they are actually interested to. If your little boy/girl is showing their interest on outdoor activity, maybe like visiting Zoo, having an awesome adventure to Jungle/Forest, then this 8+ Jungle Birthday idea is perfectly fit for them.
Either boys or girls are suitable with this concept. This adorable birthday invitation is capable to break that boundaries in cutest way. All of this collection was brought to you by me as I got a little inspiration from my kid’s drawing book. I thought it was both cute and awesome thing to do.
This template has every details that I’ve successfully scanned it from my kid’s book into my mind. Jungle inspired background, with tall and trailing trees, baby animals like Lion, Elephant, Cheetah, Chipmunk, Owl and many more. All of those cute animals were hand drawn in cartoon style to match with the kids’ birthday party concept.
- Right-click the preview image – select “Save Image As”
- After that, you have to locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (e.g. Desktop or Document).
- Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download process will be automatically started by now.
- Check the file by opening it with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- If you don’t have enough storage in your device, you can try to use our brilliant “Online Image Editor”. (Click the text and it will direct you to the editor page).
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper.
- Now hand it to your guest, if it’s possible, it would be better if you are able to send it all to your guests at least one week prior to the day of the event.