If you’re tired to see the same concept over and over to be used as your daughter’s birthday theme, this might be a good alternative for you. If you are considered to pay your attention toward “Princess” themed or sort of theme for your little princess, this 8+ Princess birthday invitation template will not make you cost more than a hundred buck just to get something right for the design.
Get yourself a cup of coffee and be ready to see this beautiful yet adorable collection of Princess Birthday invitation templates. Here they are,
Each of them has its own unique decorations. The decorative elements are hand drawn collection of Princess, Princess’ Castle, Butterfly and many more. Meanwhile, to accommodate your text or party information, I added a simple text box in ellipse shape. It has a neutral color (White), so you don’t have to worry if your text will not easily recognizable by your guests.
Since there are plenty of options you can get from today’s article, I’m sure that you won’t get yourself to be stressed just to point out which one is better. My favorite template is the one that has cute Princess and her castle, that card even had cute phrases which says “All girls are princesses”.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).