This invitation card is the perfect combination of Today’s style, which is portrayed the classy looks finish through its Minimalist decorations. On the other “side”, we’ve “Floral”, this is a type of painting that focuses on delivering the message and beauty through its warm and soft color. In overall, this kind of invitation card is perfect solution for the newer generation like us, when we’re celebrating our special day, with pretty much every aspects needs to be special, like our party invitation card as well.
With all that being said, there is one last thing that you need to know it. From beginning, we have been providing our templates for free as well as support everyone of you to be able to customize it at home. By the way, the beautiful invitation card collection here was inspired by the latest trend on the market, it has beautiful gold frame along with stunning flowers on each side of the card.
The flowers here were painted in lovely watercolor design, it has kind of soft and bold effect at the same time. Giving you a bold effect to captivate whoever reads it. It has rose, magnolia, lily and much more.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.