If you’re planning a more formal get-gathering, like a Thanksgiving dinner, or outdoor picnic day, you probably already have an idea of having pretty decent invitation card with kind of spring, garden or floral theme. Apparently, your plan is going to go smoothly, because the use of Flower as elements are still popular in many, many events.
Lean into these, beautiful Yellow Poppy & Gardenia themed invitation. With all of this, you create a unique jaw-dropping party invitation card in minutes! Here they are
Please have a look these, everyone.
I’m absolutely loving these darling “Poppy” cards that I’ve just designed! Don’t you dream it? You definitely won’t go around the table to list the things and find those on Internet, because these template designs are so much better!
The collection has vision of bright, cheerful and whimsical. Those influences the overall vibes of the card, with added inspiration from Pinterest, here we go! The breathtaking drawing/illustration of Poppy here were made by hand, furnished with yellow and green color palette for the foliage. They are a perfect statement to help you host and announce your best party, this gorgeous floral themed card is beyond everyone’s mind! The stunning foliage in watercolor art was beyond my expectation. It looks stunning and bold at the same.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as and locate the destination folder
- After that, you can either tap your “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- Print the template on any printing paper you like. The best one is cardstock paper.