Geometric design? What’s that? And how could it become popular? Especially among bride & groom as well as many parents out there, who wants to celebrate their kid with unique invitation card design. Actually, the use of Geometric design could be traced back centuries ago, when it was well-known for building architecture. From Roman empire to ancient Egypt.
This particular design was proven to be “catchier” to human eyes. Since our eyes will be more attracted to observe how the entire shapes or lines were being made. The main element should be inside or surrounded by those geometrics, so it gets what it was meant to be used for. This following invitation template is the perfect example of how people in these days are featuring it in their own personal birthday party.
There are 8+ designs, which you can grab it for absolutely free. Each of them had stunning Roses in watercolor. Watercolor and Geometric are the perfect combination to blow everyone’s mind. Thus, I decided to pack the geometric pattern with a bunch of gorgeous watercolor roses. To give a little more uniqueness to the card, I gave you a couple options, such as you can choose your own template and decide which background design you like.
In overall, you will get a plenty of choices, since it comes in 8+ stunning templates. Now your job is downloading the template, which I’ve written a simple guide to help you to do it in a couple of minutes or less. See below,
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.