August is coming! It’s another Birthday Season four our loved ones! I was surprised to find that there weren’t too many ideas out there. So, it was actually hard for me to find some awesome ideas, but I wanted to share what I did find because they are, in fact, awesome.
Although, I’ve several birthday galore in the span of just 6 weeks, not just in our house. Today, we’re kicking off the season this year with this awesome How to Train Your Dragon. So, without further ado, let’s have a look at what do we have here,
Being the Pinterest-addict that I am, I of course hit up Pinterest to find some amazing How to Train Your Dragon birthday party ideas. I was glad that I could get a good ones. What makes this HTTYD different? First thing first, you will get the card has one of beautiful scenery in HTTYD, it’s the place where the toothless sleeps and soon he got chance to meet with Hiccup.
For better details, I decided to add numerous illustrations or drawings based on the original character in HTTYD. My favorite is Astrid, she is flying on Stormfly’s back. They’re amazing, aren’t they? Well, and a few days ago, one of my friend requested a How to Train Your Dragon birthday stationery for her child’s birthday.
Are you sure to turn your head on this one?? If this post motivated you to create your own invitation card for the first time with the help of our template designs, then I can’t express how I grateful I am and the last thing I could do today is telling you of how to download the template which I’ve written and placed it below.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
- Open & insert your text through Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.