Invitation card is the important a part of any events you’re going to throw or host. It’s like having a dinner and you realize that there’s no silverware there. This one is bound to be some of the first thing to be solved when hosting any event, since you should impress everyone and encourage them to come at your party. The simplest way is clearly buying the customized ones, but the price itself could be more than 10% of your budget.
Talking of budget-wise, you can consider to make use of DIY kits, like on this article. This article will provide you with many inspiration, and don’t miss our free printable and editable invitation card templates. Okay, what do we have right here? (Here they are).
“Blush watercolor”, I think most of you already noticed it from the start that this collection brought beautiful blush gardenia along with another kind of flowers. All elements in this card has been painted in mushy color, so it’s excellent to pair it with Canvas textured cardstock or Matte completed paper. FYI, our templates are editable with any editing apps, you can even simply use your phone for the editing.
Okay, let’s move to the wording placement. This pre-finished design compliments the gorgeous display of geometric shapes to highlight the information written in it as well as giving snippet of what guests can expect for the party.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word or our Online Invitation Maker, then you can open the file and start the editing session.
- Print the final version on 5×7 paper. My best recommendation would be Cardstock paper and you will know the reason once you see it in real life.