Blue remind you about the sea, where all the fishes swim peacefully enjoying the warm sunshine and the slow moving of the waves. Blue also reminds you of the sky, where the clouds being blown away by the wind like a floating cotton candy. Blue can remind you many things and we use blue in 8+ Pink On Blue Floral Wedding Invitation Templates, so if you choose this as the perfect wedding invitation for your party then blue will also remind you of the best day ever of your life.
By using two different sides of blue that blend together creating a sea looks alike background. Then we add them with blue and white combination of flowers and leaves. Little golden gate in the corner where the artificial flowers grows. But, you can’t forget about real flowers! And because of that, we add little tulips there.
Where they bloom with pink petals that are so pretty and that will captivate everyone instantly. And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
Good luck and may you have a wonderful party!
Leave a Reply