The bride smiles because she’s going to stands with her chosen partner of life on altar. Meanwhile, the guests always smile proudly because you convinced them as someone special that you do care them a lot – wishing them to come at your special day. What could be better way than inviting them to come with kind of “formal” invitation?
The traditional invitation letter helps the host handle the event better as they can make arrangements accordingly as well as giving a little glimpse of what the guest could expect at your party. This post is going to share beautiful invitation card design with Floral and edgy design.
This stunning Flower edge will blossom in both your mind and your guest’s mind as soon as you see the real-life version of it. The watercolor concept here wasn’t only improve the overall design of the card, but it also able to provide great contrast between each foliage.
Since there are seven different designs here, you can either get one of them or maybe grab them all for future references. And maybe, just maybe, I think it will also be great if you can share this to your friends, so that they know if there is a site like this on Internet. Providing a beautiful set of invitation card with gorgeous watercolor floral/foliage in soft palette with stunning gold frame to highlight the party details and last but not least, you can also customize it as soon as the download process had finished.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.