If only invitations could be more like a something, a soothing breath of fresh air, then people would love to consider much more elements for their party, not just like what we usually used to see.
If you’re looking for a different birthday setup rather than the traditional theme, maybe like opting seasonal, this could be the one that you had been looking for. A beautiful and adorable Fall Little Pumpkin birthday. I also have made these 8+ Little Pumpkin themed birthday invitation for you, do you want to see it??
This collection has everything for your Fall themed events, from the top to the bottom, it has been decorated with many attracting parts, such as Watercolor Illustrations of Pumpkins (Of course), Maple, Mushroom, Ash, Birch, Oak and much more to come, if you take a closer look to each one of them.
The mixing up of some white and orange pumpkins and also some pink and green from the foliage, this collection is considerably “All-in-one” package to lure your kid’s friends from school, as well as your own family and friends to come and join the joyful Fall themed birthday bash.
You can also consider for making a welcome sign board saying “welcome to my birthday pumpkin patch” this will also be a great photo booth for taking pictures. Finish it up by placing a bar cart on the side to place your cake and desserts filling the rest of the space with flowers and more pumpkins.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).