This cute birthday invitation takes on the classic and timeless Clifford the Big Red Dog. With my own fresh and charming color palette and a bit of vintage ornaments, the latest collection in my design board is finally here with the most loved-cartoon characters that was recently walking on his paws again on November last year.
Let’s take a look in each templates that I present them here for you. As we can see, the chic cartoon Clifford and his friends like Emily, T-Bone and Vaz were also adorning the card which you can easily select only your favorite one.
The bright and fresh collection of today’s post evokes the minimal-tones. So, don’t be surprised that from the beginnings you will be amazed by its alluring display of giant polka-dots pattern that sits at the back.
Aside from all of those things I mentioned above, you are also blessed with the fact that this adorable invites do have clean and hefty spaces to accommodate all of your party detailed information like When, Where, Who and so forth. The text will also get some enhancement, thanks to unique and colorful confetti and balloon that should be displaying the birthday age.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).