Are you looking for a way to include blossoms without adding too much color? Choose a bright and neutral color scheme then, with pictures of beautiful flowers. This stunning design has a tinge of a vintage vibe about it, which we love!
The bright yellow and green complement each other in this charming flower themed invitation card. It was originally designed for one of my friends, but she preferred another design, as she thought it suits her well. I have the confidence to tell you so much about this collection because of it.
This gorgeous bouquet features yellow poppy, as well as foliage, to emanate natural beauty. The best is yet to come, as there are a few more elements that will take your breath away. Let’s take a closer look at each detail individually.
The first thing you’ll notice is that there are no other things added here, because on each side of the card, you’ll get those stunning poppy on a vintage white canvas-like background.
Those elements were also decked and surrounded by other elements such as beautiful watercolor painting that sits on the back that’s also matching with the overall color scheme. I’m not going to lie about this, if you consider this as your future invitation card, you are able to minimize your production cost, it could be more than 30% will be saved and you could spend it to other stuff.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using our Online Invitation Maker.
- To use our tool: click the provide link above > Open Photo > Select the template.
- To add text: Move your mouse pointer onto the top ribbon > click the “A+ Text” > Add Text > Write Your Text.
Leave a Reply