Add some color & warmth to your party invitation with this nature-inspired filled a mixture of succulents in green and red hues. One of the best things about this is appealing to both girls and boys, children to adults. That makes it a great alternative when you’re hosting a co-ed birthday party this fall. Wondering how to feature it in your party? Here are some ways you can do to get it for free,
This one is sure to be one of the most important part in hosting or throwing any party. You need to impress everyone and encourage them to come at your delightful party, right? Of course! And the secret weapon is making your party invitation looks pretty or great.
We got something for you, guys! Please have a look at this following template design.
This template design is a perfect solution for us, who can’t spare our time to think and craft our own party invitation, or when we’re on a tight budget. Although it’s free, this template won’t disappoint you at all! Thanks to its stunning color scheme and gorgeous painting. There will be seven different design, each of them has their own unique yet stunning Text-Frame, from Ellipse to Rectangle, and even you have an option to choose which flower you do like the most.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.