The spring now blooms thousands upon thousands variety of flowers across the globe and yet still I can’t overcome my memory, a beautiful memory where my little lady was born. The weather was somehow warming, I could see my husband walking endlessly just try to make the scene not so dramatic. ?. (that’s why I love him ?). By the way, what is your plan everyone? For this beautiful spring?
Are you in the same boat as me? Having a child that will be achieving another milestone this season? Are we pretty much alike? If you are going to answer it big YES, then this following invitation ideas are definitely for you mommies!
For anyone of you that took so much time appreciating how beautiful flowers in pastel color, you definitely have keen eyes on something. These days, people are agreed that Flat and Pastel arts is in their golden era. Do you know why? Pastel colored flowers here (Roses, Sunflowers and Magnolias) are brought to you for reason, Pastels are less saturated than primary colors, making them feel light, soft, and calming. Meanwhile, this combination for spring? they’d be absolutely working well with it, since the season is commonly influenced by neutral colors to create a feeling of earthiness and sophistication.
This beautiful collection consists of eight different styles which you can freely pick and get it for free! The template has unique silhouette at the back to depict the beautiful looks of Memphis and Watercolor art, along with simple addition of solid white color to make all pastel flowers have good vibrant contrast.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.