A DIY escape room party at home is a great way to celebrate your child or tween’s birthday. This trendy party ideas will help you find the party supplies easier, unlike you are hosting some other ideas, especially something like “Winnie the pooh” themed birthday party. Wouldn’t that be difficult for you to find the necessary stuff for your party?
Here’s everything you need to host an incredible Escape Room birthday.
First and foremost, you need a proper way to invite the guests to come, especially your kid’s friends. I’m sure that our kids will be so much happier when they see that their close friends will be coming and joining the party.
This awesome invitation has kind of vintage and mystery vibes. Actually, it was pretty easy to make this, since I clearly had the big picture inside my head. First thing first, I started to make the main layer of the card, by covering up with rustic-style paper texture, with some grunge-ish effect.
After making the base, I moved on to the most important part that makes it a legit “Escape Room” party invitation. I simply put a dark red curtain, alongside a nice set of vintage ornaments such as Mirror, Antique hand watch, key, lock and many more.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.