Hosting event in this year’s fall or next summer? Well ’tis the season to celebrate! To help you invite your guests to your party and set the tone for your kid’s festive birthday bash, we’ve rounded up and made some gorgeous party stationery in all sorts of styles, from our favorite design board to your special day.
From subtle summer-inspired illustrations like summer jazz, string lights, festive foliage and wreaths to lovely vintage details like rustic paper-inspired background and custom illustrations, request the pleasure of your guests’ company with one of these seasonal party invitations.
Numerous flower and greenery that does exist in nature are often picked to decorate party invitation, like Aster with its beautiful blue, violet, pink and white flowers. For today, I chose relatively different approach, picking greenery eucalyptus which known for its bold green, accompanied by watercolor illustrations of peacock with fantastic tail. Hence, its tail feathers symbolize heaven’s vault, while the ‘eyes’ present on the feather represents stars. It also symbolizes wisdom & knowledge of the heavens.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.