Hi! We have good news for you! What’s that? It’s our latest collection and you are able to get the chance to be the first to use and make everyone jealous. This template will amaze you guys, especially for those who loves watercolor design, since today’s design won’t only packed with bunch of watercolor element but also a couple of elements inspired by the latest trends.
Here they are, we hope you enjoyed it and don’t forget to share this good news to your friends and family.
We understand the increasing demand of DIY stuff lately. Thus, make us challenged to provide our template even more. For example, today’s article will give you 9+ inspiration which you can get it for free. Beautiful Dusty Roses Birthday invitations.
There is a quite simple, white rectangle box at the center of the card, that box will be the place where you can write or type your own text (See the preview that contains sample text to see where to put the text in order). Those box will be surrounded by stunning Thin line and beautiful flower graphics or paintings.
Those paintings were inspired by the best flower decorations for seasonal events, such as Magnolias, Roses and bunch of other type of flower. I’m not going to lie about this, if you consider this as your future invitation card, you are able to minimize your production cost, it could be more than 30% will be saved and you could spend it to other stuff.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.