Do you know what’s on the top tier list of The Best Concept for Birthday party nowadays? These days, according to Google, “Watercolor” theme is one of the most demanded concept for numerous party out there, especially for wedding and bridal shower. But it does not rule out the possibility of making it in other type of events, like birthday bash and so forth.
Lucky me, I was able to share it in today’s article. As we can see (See below), this template also comes with stunning flowers, such as roses and magnolias in gorgeous blue filtered color. The additional element to the card is the “watercolor” background and geometric pattern. It helps you captivate your guests’ attention as soon as they received it from you. In overall, the entire card is filled and painted in such beautiful Watercolor finished. I made it in portrait orientation (5×7 inch format), and for the wording, I certainly made and wrote it with (I think) one my favorite font-styles to date.
In addition, you will get six of them, and It’s easy to customize it, by the way. Because I’ve made it in JPG file, so it you’re able to do the customization only with Microsoft Word. It sounds so simple, right? Absolutely. By the way, if you want to download it, and can’t be eager to wait to keep this one, please the read the download instruction in down below. I’ve wrote it in a simple way, just in case if you don’t know how to do it.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).