Congratulations in advance if you are visiting our site for the first time! You’ve landed on a fantastic blog that offers extensive and exclusive collections of the most popular wedding, birthday, baby shower and other invitation templates. Today, we’ll talk about how to incorporate beautiful botanical flowers into a blissful birthday or wedding invitation. Don’t miss out this opportunity to get free printables from us!
I’m not sure why I made it nine. Despite the fact that every design on this site is editable and printable, I’m always trying to outdo myself, and yep! This nine is given to you so that you might have a higher anticipation for today’s collection.
Isn’t that great? Anyway, this collection comes in portrait orientation, and has beautiful display of variety of flowers, ranging from Roses to the delightful Ranunculus that becomes one of the most favorite wedding bouquets in 2022. This stunning template was designed for you who is looking for aesthetic looking design for your invitation card and didn’t want something “too-much” in there. Classy and yet so charming.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.