Lego party? These construction toys characters are highly sought after by kids, especially our little boys. The main reason was coming as a result of Lego has been successfully expand its business by conducting several combination with other. One of them shows great sign of result, though.
You might know that already, it was Ninjago. But again, that didn’t stop them (Lego) to do awesome collaboration. From Justice League (Batman) to even entering the “Pop-culture” with Adidas. By the way, surprise your little prince on his birthday by adding these characters on his special day. Apart from birthday cake, you certainly need matching Lego party invitation and this following ones is perfect!
Children love bright and colorful stuff, so did this invitation have for you. Invite all your kid’s friends from school to come and serve yummy macarons to them while they’re playing with Lego brick that you have prepared. This invitation comes in quite simple, not too “over-crowded” with elements. The main layer of this invitation template has colorful Lego brick to match with the Header & footer of the card that has bright cherry red color, along with yellow text box where your text will be resting. Since we definitely need one more thing to complete the jigsaw puzzle, I thought it was necessary to bring and put a couple of graphics to the card, like figurines of Lego Builderman, Firefighter, Cop and I happened to add a few vehicles to it.
- First and foremost, you need to download the template, and it goes like this:
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, open the file: Make sure you already had installed any one of these, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker. (Click the link to proceed to the editing page).
- If you already had finished everything, from adding your text to the invitation template, now you can print them with your own printer. But please consider to double check the template, just in case there is a flaw in there.