What usually you do when you spend your day in a garden to enjoy spring? Is it gazing to all the colorful flowers that is blooming together to greet you? But between all of that colors, green will be always present too. On all their leaves or on a green flower, the combination of green and pink definitely will be eye-catching. Like in 9+ Garden Of Green Floral Wedding Invitation Templates, where the green of the leaves blend together well with the pink that is from the petals of the chosen flowers.
Color also coming from the background although it appear more blue like the sky than more green, add with fence that usually be found in garden, guarding the delicate flowers from dangerous. And then also the flower that is dangling from the top and the one that is growing from the bottom.
Perfect combination of green and pink that is pleasing to the eyes. And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
Good luck! And stay healthy wherever you are, may you have a great day!
Leave a Reply