Floral design or flower arrangement is the art of using plant materials and flowers to create an eye-catching and balanced design, which can be used for various occasions. From Home decoration to beautiful wedding or birthday invitation card. The real evidence can be seen on Internet, by seeing how many “floral” based or themed invitation card that people recommend or at least they pin it to their Pinterest.
See this gorgeous collection and tell me what’s your opinion to this Floral Onederful birthday invitation templates.
Not every great designs come with big cost. Here in this site, you can discover hundred designs and you can grab it for free, like this gorgeous ones. the card was surrounded by beautiful roses, magnolia and other type of flowers. Those flowers have been painted in watercolor; it does look “simple”, not too fancy nor too muted.
To make today’s design even better, actually I added a couple things to the card. As you can see, there are a couple of template which has “white text box” on it, those will give you an option to be able to type your text and make sure everything is crystal-clear enough to your guests.
Please read and follow each steps carefully. If you had any questions you can ask it through the comment box down below.
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- Open the file with Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).
- Delivery time could be all depending on any circumstances you had, but mostly people will hand it to their guests at least one week prior to the event.
Leave a Reply