What does boho element mean?
According to the Spruce, “Bohemian or Boho decorating is for those who want their homes full of life, culture, and interesting items for all the world to see.” Even though it’s dated back in the late 80’s, this particular concept still become a major influence for any designer, from Home décor to a stunning design for decorating invitation card.
Well, I’m sure that pretty much of you already guessed it. And yeah! Today, we are going to have a beautiful collection of 9+ Boho Greenery Gold Leaves invitation templates. The aesthetic overall design flies in the face of modern art and embraces the relax and fresh vibes.
This template is originally picked and requested by one of my sister’s friend, , but it was unlikely to be happened soon, so I decided to share it with all of you, and you can implement it to your own advantages. By the way, let’s talk about what do we offer you in today’s design. It has plenty of stunning watercolor floral and leaves. Those were painted in kind of soft color palette and some shade to make it look even better. Not only that, you also get sparkling gold glitter leaves in there.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder