Celebrations, especially a birthday party, are when it becomes the clearest moment of how much our life has changed through the whole year. So many things you would normally do to mark an occasion like a birthday are now off-limits. Large scale parties may need special treatments, as nobody wants to be the person that leads the party into a broken vessel.
What do you do now about the special celebration?
To make things easier, any celebration needs special decorations, catering services and party invitations. Invitations? Why an invitation is important? See what we have here (below), and you can tell and know why people still agreed on that particular statement.
Looking for a simple and fun birthday invitation?
This page has that for you! It’s a simple way to adorn the card. It features colorful triangle and white-pinkish colored background. If you’re interested to know the details, read on this post and I’m sure you’re going to love it as much I do.
On each templates, I put adorable Animal’s Head figure and fitted them onto a minimalist text frame design, where your text is going to be placed and showed to the world. There are baby bear, hippo, giraffe, tiger and cat, adorning the invitation banner.
How to Download
- Move your mouse pointer on top of each of your selected template.
- Left-click each one of them, then wait for a second.
- Once the image showed up, right-click the image and select “Save image as”.
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
How to insert text
- This example is for you who are going to use Ms. Word or Photoshop (Relatively similar).
- Open Ms. Word > Insert > Picture > Select the template you just had downloaded. Then go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Now you are able to write your text and move it anywhere around the card.