We understand you, mums. The increasing demand toward creative DIY stuff are undoubtedly increasing lately, and we should cheer for that. Speaking of what do people usually do in DIY stuff for their party is none other than Party Stationery. It seems blurry for you, aren’t you? That’s fine, btw, and we all can learn in just a matter of hours or even less. Here you can discover the highlight that you had been missing out for so long. Are you ready for that? Here they are,
What should I do first?
There is a quite simple answer for this. First thing first, you’ll need an example or inspiration that will lead you to make your own first party stationery (Invitation card). Here we got this, 9+ Minimal Hand Drawn Floral. This collection is free for everyone (For personal use only).
The idea behinds the making of this beautiful and yet so simple piece of design was elaborating what’s people want for these days with additional key elements from previous year. People loves flowers, so do I. Thus, I made this for you. Each template design has unique and beautiful flower decorations, it was hand drawn and using soft colored palette to achieve the Minimal looks.
Those gorgeous decorations were inspired by the latest trend for seasonal events. In particular, the design appreciates the natural beauty of floral in such minimal ways. If you consider this as your future invitation card, you are able to minimize your production cost, it could be more than 30% will be saved and you could spend it to other stuff.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.