The weather is warming up, the flowers are blossoming, and new life is in the air – there’s no better time of year to host a party than spring. Whether you’re having family over for a special occasion, or you’re inviting the neighbors over for a party, step into spring with these great party tips.
Don’t be too stressed out!
A springtime destination wedding with plenty of activities calls for an informative invitation to match. Give all the details of your plans with darling illustrations, along with floral and some fun twist in a variety of hues to finish it off.
Need some ideas? See below.
Pair abstract blooms with lovely watercolor designs and a bold pink envelope. This couple also chose to include a beautiful custom illustration in their invitation suite for a personalized touch. Better yet? It was foreshadowing the custom illustrated sketches guests would receive as favors on the big day!
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.