There are massive ways to bring the fun of the Polynesian’s Princess, Moana, to life and create a full fling of excitement at your kid’s summer birthday party. You can get inspired by all scenic decorations and invitations that you might have seen it on Instagram, Pinterest or sort of.
Set the foundation profoundly with our Moana party invitation, then you never need to go to other place just to find and buy a custom birthday invite that doesn’t match with your expectation.
The scenic tropical island was bringing so much influences here, and I tried my best to go through all the hurdles, like how do I manage to come up with stunning background design for the invite, what in the world should I add here, and the list goes one beyond my expectation.
Needless to say, I did somehow manage to find a way to solve all problems, just by looking at one of picture of me and my lovely little family that was taken last year. The picture shows the gorgeous ocean with its waves dancing so wildly. Therefore, I found a good representation on Internet, and without having to look out for anything else, I decided to use it to adorn the background layer and placed a stunning Gold-glitter text frame with chalkboard-texture inside.
The Polynesian Princess; Moana, she was coming in with her cute little pig friend and rooster chicken. The great guardian, Maui, he was also brought here with his giant fish hook created by the gods of Polynesian lore.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using our Online Invitation Maker.
- To use our tool: click the provide link above > Open Photo > Select the template.
- To add text: Move your mouse pointer onto the top ribbon > click the “A+ Text” > Add Text > Write Your Text.