What is the best way to make floral party invitations?
The use of a botanical invitation is becoming increasingly popular in weddings. Plants and botanical decor that are vibrant and growing have naturally relaxing effects, making them ideal for a prominent role in your party stationery. Why should I take the risk? Using botanically inspired themes to decorate and design is also becoming a popular method to incorporate nature into the site. Interested??? See the list below.
This collection is perhaps one of my favorite design of current times, with the beautiful spring bird. No garden truly blooms until the butterflies and birds have danced upon it! Just when I got this idea, I immediately went upstairs and turned on my laptop and I remembered this word “One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower”. Eventually, I stumbled upon a beautiful bird in the very next day and I wondered what was that bird called for.
Lucky for me, a friend of mine, Sarah, she has been working as a Bird Watchers for almost 7 years and we know how it goes, right? Yeah! She gave me the names and I started to design the invite. The beautiful cardinal, robin and great tit birds were the chosen ones to be featured in this collection.
The flowers and the birds made me not to think twice for the gorgeous combination. I also have added other details to the design, but opted in the classy, geometric lines in sparkling gold finished.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.