People are getting amazingly creative with birthday and baby shower invitation, especially when we talk about the wordings. What kind of invite would suit your kid’s upcoming party? Is the party themed or is it something special with only the mommy and her friends? Looking for suitable invites could be a daunting task if you don’t know know-how about it.
Don’t let it makes you feel bad and give up on making your own stationery for your party. Why fear when we are here? Bagvania brings you a list of birthday invitation along with our easy-to-understand beginner’s guide which would help you give across not just an amazing invite but receive admiration from everyone.
This design comes in beautiful pink watercolor background, it also had such beautiful “sparkle” element on it, so it looks like it was glittering even from the beginning. Each card will display stunning yet sparkling gold and pristine silver balloons along with additional element like, Gold confetti to fill the negative space.
Underneath that, all of those sparkling illustrations, you are able to write or type your text. You can see the preview image that I’ve personally written sample text in there. Bear in mind that you have the option to modify or change the way how it looks, since our template is editable with either Photoshop or Ms. Word. It will be so much easier for you or beginner that has less experience in editing, to modify or adjust it to whatever they way.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).