Calling for adventure from the deep, blue sea? This Bubble Guppies Birthday Party is sure to catch you! Bubbling over with the cute details, this first birthday bash is on its way towards you! Celebrate your kid’s birthday with this fun under the sea characters and choose one of this following templates as your party invitation card. How does it look? Here they are,
This lovely template has beautiful presentation of under the sea, with the blue sea color, colorful sea plants and fish. A little twist from Bubble Guppies characters brought us better overall design. Thanks to Oona, Mr. Grouper, Deema, Noony, Gil, Goby and others which helps me fill the space into a fun display of kids’ birthday invitation which takes its set under the sea.
I also have made a couple of text box here, from comic style bubble speech to adorable bubble speech with dash lines border. Fun fact! Your kid’s special birthday party does not have to be an expensive production, it is really a thing that need to be highlighted. To help you minimizing your budget, this 11+ Bubble Guppies template is the cheapest answer you can get with cost for almost nothing!
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Ms. Word
- Open the file first. Firstly, open Microsoft Word 2007 or later version, then go to Insert > Picture.
- After that, go to Insert once more, then click “Text Box” > Simple Text Box.
- Now you are able to write your own text and also able to move it elsewhere.
- If you done with the editing, you can print the final rendition.
- To print the file: Go to File > Print > Check and fill all the settings > Enter/Click the print button.