You know another thing that kids are guaranteed to love for their birthday? An adorable birthday party invitation! You can have your child will be so proud that they have the greatest invitation and can’t wait to show it to their friends.
While reading this page, you’re not only get tons of useful tips to help you host the party, but you also get our freebies like these,
What are you going to say with this ones? Aren’t they cute? Throw your best birthday bash with Mickey Mouse theme that wouldn’t be gone wrong! and don’t forget to pick one of these and I swear no one can resist its cuteness. Let’s invite all of your child’s friend to join the fun clubhouse!
It has kind of Garden party vibes which is very helpful when you also have a plan to host your son/daughter’s birthday at your backyard. The custom hand-drawn Mickey and Friends like Goofy, Minnie, Donald and more, they will show how cheerful it will be to have them. Besides that, I also have added a unique illustrations of Mickey Park which is inspired by one of the scene where Mickey and others are visiting Mickey park.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).