Let’s take a moment to appreciate how lovely this collection is, thanks to my friend Alena, who gave me this lovely idea and inspiration. I was so honored to be able to assist in creating her dream party stationery, which was inspired by nature’s beauty. Each detail on this page has been carefully chosen and modified to meet this year’s demand.
So? If you’re brides or mommies who have been looking for fresh looking design as your party stationery lately, today’s collection is completely for you then.
By using these, you will get everything you need for ideal “floral” themed invites. Here are things you are going to get, awe-inspiring graphics (Ash, Ranunculus, Pansy and Cherry Blossom). For the additional elements, I decided to leave it as it is, trusting the pristine white main layer as well as the beautiful flower bouquets. Thanks to its unique design, this collection is suitable for both wedding and birthday event.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Meanwhile, if you have finished those editing process, it would be better if you browse some information about your invitation card material before you decided to go to stationery shop. Luckily, we have some recommendation for you:
- Standard Paper/Text paper, this paper is perfect material for company letterheads.
- Cardstock paper. This paper is the most widely known for this type of occasion, this paper doesn’t easily bend and it can be easily found in a verity of textures, decoration and finishes.
- Linen paper, relatively cheaper than card-stock paper, but they also have a pretty good quality and textures.
Leave a Reply