One of the tenets of minimalist style is the combination of patterns, although, it may looks “overcrowded”, but still seen as popular wedding and birthday invitations. However, it’s a fine line to walk in terms of execution. My friend says that mixing patterns can be a process of trial and error, and after I’ve done some research, my final choice was using Floral as the decoration.
“If you’re mixing patterns, just look at the scale of each pattern,” and I can tell that the floral still has its magic the same point. Are you curious with the beautiful Floral pattern which I glorify from the beginning? Here they are,
This template isn’t like other fancy, sparkling or glitter invitation card. With pretty much equals effort from us, we’re sure that you’re going to see what you love to see and feature it in this aesthetic hand drawn flower.
Let’s move on to the best elements here, which I can’t be eager to wait to tell you what’s in here. This gorgeous template comes with digital illustrations of Tulips, Lily and others floral + greenery. Those will be surrounding your party information and make it much prettier and brighter to see. Don’t forget that our template is coming in JPG file which is editable with Adobe Photoshop or simple apps like Microsoft Word. You don’t need the latest version of it, even the 2007 version is going to work flawlessly.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.
Leave a Reply