Aladdin birthday party, you might not easily see it very often but according to google, both the parents and their kids love these party ideas. Last year, one of my neighbor has their little son turned 3 years old. Their son really has a great time watching Live Action of Aladdin. Well, my neighbor was immediately ringed my phone and asked me to create an awesome invitation card with this in mind.
She was asking for literally nothing but Aladdin theme birthday party invitation would do. It does look great by the way, and it gave me an idea to create another version of it for us. Here they are,
This invitations features beautiful background of Arabian Night and vintage houses leading into the Royal Palace where the Jasmine lives. Sadly, we can’t get the Royal Palace be seen, in return of the place for displaying your text/ party information. The Aladdin, Genie, Abu and Jasmine have been included into the package and came in plenty of styles and poses.
The big white layer there was made for resembling the smoke that came out from the Genie lamp and it would be the place where your texts are going to be displayed. You can take your time more on this ones by optimizing the “looks” with decent font styles and variety of colors to add and show as much fun as possible.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder