Check out these fun and fabulous ways to celebrate baby’s big milestone with cute Wild One Crocodile first birthday party, and don’t miss today’s freebies.
Actually, I had an experience relating to Wild One bash, as my youngest son’s first birthday also had this, as its concept. It’s pretty simple, by the way, because all you need to do is, setting up the stage at backyard of your house. I think it’s a lot better to set the party outdoor, because you also get natural environment that makes it a “wild” one.
To complete the puzzle of your party, you can pick these adorable templates for your party invitation card. It comes for free, and yup! It’s editable with PDF Editor, so it doesn’t require an extensive hours of editing experience. These Wild one, comes in portrait orientation.
Each template will have unique chevron pattern that divides the layout into two sides, alongside adorable Crocodile/alligator and other knick-knacks like balloon, gift boxes and more.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.
Leave a Reply