Boho or Bohemian is definitely good design to be followed. We can see that through various Hollywood Celebs that wearing this kind of style as their Wedding Gown or dress and even decorating their entire wedding with Boho style. Not only for Wedding, but this one is also applied to Birthday party, because last year, if I’m not mistaken, Tia Mowry opted to go “boho” for her baby shower party. This beautiful is so good, worth to steal it and use it to your party.
Anyway, please have a look at these gorgeous Boho Feathers design and could you imagine? Having these beautiful design as your invitation card? Oops… Everyone sure will be in love to see your invitation card.
You will get six templates, in white background, and underneath the wording box, you will get bunch of magnificent Boho stuffs, which consists of some watercolor floral painting and feathers graphics. From Blue to Pink, you can have them for absolutely nothing, but free. Our template is easy-to-use, it’s editable with Microsoft Word, and I’m pretty sure that most of you, had already installed it in your PC or laptop.
- Click the provided download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- Check your device first, make sure everything is working properly, check the Paper Feeder, Is the Cartridge can handle the job, and so forth.
- After that, you can find small information about Printing Paper, that suit your needs as well as your current budget.
- It doesn’t have to be an expensive production, so carefully pick your paper.
- What’s the best one? Each papers have their own pros and cons.
- TBH, I’d choose card-stock paper, as I’ve been using it for a long time, and the quality? Undoubtedly the best all-rounder paper on the market, but you have to sacrifice something for that, because it’s a bit pricey than the other ones.