Throw a beautifully elegant party and invite all your guests to come at your wedding day with these stunning invitation card. You can also get some supplies like Silver linen/fabric curtain, or any matching-matching items and asking the attendances to wear White gown, and so on, to match with these beautiful invitation card. Speaking of that, today’s designs is perfectly fit for someone who is looking for a Modern design looks and don’t want many stuff in their invitation card.
I think this following templates is one of my favorite designs to date. The way how it looks, and how the decorations really suits them perfectly. You will get six of them, and you don’t have to spend any bucks for these, as it’s completely free and editable with Microsoft Word. For me personally, it’s one of, if not the most, easiest way to craft your own wedding invitation card in just a couple of minutes, even you can do it at home.
The floral graphics that I mentioned earlier, it really does makes the “text box” for you party information, to looks even stunning. From Blush pink to gorgeous Purple roses, how comes you miss this chance on getting six beautiful invitation cards for free? Absolutely not. You can’t ignore these one for sure. Anyway, if you can’t be eager to wait to keep this one, then let’s move on to the other steps, which would be downloading the template, and there will be the instructions in down below.
- First thing first, you need to click the download button that was placed above this instructions.
- You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you landed in that page, click the “red” download button.
- Locate where you want the file will be saved in your device and tap “Enter” key to start the process.
How it works
- You need to insert to edit the file (Template), and insert all information about your upcoming party with Microsoft word.
- Find some information about which printing paper is the best for you, and how much does it cost to print, let’s say, for 50 invitees, and so forth.
- I would recommend you to use or pick Card-stock paper. This is one of the best paper that I have ever use.
- Of course, it’s a bit pricey than the other ones, but you will get a far, far, better result and premium looking finishes than the rest.