Now we’re on September, it marks the beginning of autumn in the northern hemisphere. Traditionally considered the month that marks transitions between seasons, it is often one of the most temperate weather-wise. Speaking of that, this month is perfect to host any kind of party with our loved ones, and maybe your little sweetheart also had their birthday coming in this month, why don’t you grant their wishes?
You can host your own party at your home, and invite, maybe, three to four of your close friends, so it doesn’t have a massive production bills. While we’re talking about this one, what if I show you one of my latest creation, and yeah, it’d be perfect, if you want to go with the DIY route, because all of them are free, and editable with Microsoft Word.
If your daughter is having a plenty of curiosity about everything, then you can ask her to help you to create her own special invitation card. By the way, this card is coming with six different models/designs, in which all of them are included to the package, so you can grab it all at once. Choose your favorite “Floral” decorations, then begin the editing process. I’ve a couple of tips in down below, so make sure to check it out.
- First thing first, you need to click the download button that was placed above this instructions.
- You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you landed in that page, click the “red” download button.
- Locate where you want the file will be saved in your device and tap “Enter” key to start the process.
- To make you feel comfortable I’ve “simplified” the steps, so you can follow and do it alone.
- Unpack the file (First), with WinRar or 7Zip. Then install all fonts that is required to be installed.
- Then open the file (Template) with Microsoft Word.
- To add new text there are two different ways, one is replacing the text inside the pre-existing “Text-boxes”, by clicking the center of the box, until you see this “I”, and type your text.
- Or you can go with this route, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box, then Delete the default text and now you can type your text.