A floral bouquet is a collection of flowers arranged in a unique and lovely arrangement. Flower bouquets can be used to decorate homes or events, such as at weddings or other parties. Actually, it inspires me to try experimenting with how it appears as a decoration in wedding invitation cards.
Actually, it turned out to be fantastic. So, I’m glad I was able to share it with you via this article. Vintage floral bouquet wedding is the name of this design. Why do I refer to it as vintage? It was actually inspired by one of the lovely wedding suites I saw on Pinterest.
Watercolor flowers will be displayed right underneath your party information. Since it has “faded-effect”, it won’t interfere how your party information will look like. I added a bunch of flowers in there, such as beautiful Bultong Arrowhead, Green Ash and more.
Read our guides in down below, it will explain step-by-steps on how to download and how to use our templates properly. In addition, to download the file, you are going to need the link, in order to get the access. This link will be placed at the end of the article, right above the download instructions.
How to Download
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download All-Star Sport Birthday Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button.
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to have either Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader or any PDF editor/reader. You can simply browse on Internet, and I swear you can instantly get one of those installed in your device in just a few minutes.
- FYI, there is no need to install a specific font to have everything displayed in this template working properly, because this collection comes in editable PDF file.
- Just simply click on each text-boxes and replace it with your own party details.