Flower power, floral dreams, and petal parties are all great ideas for a party theme. Flowers can be used in a variety of ways to decorate. Flowers can provide the perfect sanctuary for a party, whether it’s for a spring brunch, a baby’s first birthday, or a daisy-themed 70’s dance.
On this list, you’ll find a plethora of garden party ideas to make your gathering one to remember.
Consider pastel-colored streamers and balloons. On the party table, place tiny vases loaded with colorful roses or tulips. Make a centerpiece out of tissue paper flowers for a more kid-friendly option.
This may need the following: Different colored tissue paper (cut into rectangles) and green pipe cleaners
To make the bouquet, follow these steps:
- Six sheets of tissue paper should be stacked. Make a fan out of them by folding them lengthwise.
- Wrap one end of a pipe cleaner around the tissue paper in the middle.
- Round both ends of the tissue paper with scissors.
- Pull the tissue paper layers back toward the center of the flower to separate them.
- Make a three- or four-flower bouquet and place it in a small watering can.
Floral decorations can be found in a craft store, a party supply store, or even a dollar store. Homemade decorations are another option, and many of them are simple to replicate. Other suggestions include:
To add a flowery pattern to a tablecloth, party banner, or carpet runner for the party’s entrance, all you need is a flower-shaped rubber stamp or even a flower cookie cutter dipped in paint.
Flower garlands should be draped over archways and the backs of chairs.
Use a green tablecloth to dress up your buffet or dessert table. Small picket fencing should be used to create a border. To make your table look like a garden, place flowers along the fence and amid the food.
Party crafts, such as hand-painted flower pots or flowery beaded jewelry, can also be used as party favors. Additional ideas for take-home presents include:
- Flower seed packs and a flower pot
- Watering cans in miniature
- A box of cookies in the shape of flowers
- A beautiful bouquet of flowers
Beautiful Blooming Wildflowers Gold Ellipse Frame Invitations
You can use store-bought flower-themed invitations or make your own flowery invitations with ease. Our free line flower invitation templates below will make your party easier.
How to Download
- Right-Click your selection.
- Select “Save Image As”.
- Locate the destination folder, or for easy-to-access, you can put it on your desktop, or just leave it as it is.
- Click “Save,” and the download process will take a few seconds or less depending on how fast your internet access is.
Open the file through Microsoft Word or Paint (Beginner), or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
Or, one alternative is to trace and cut flower forms out of colored card stock using a flower-shaped cookie cutter as a pattern.
Draw in the details and add embellishments such as colored markers, glitter, rubber stamps, and ribbon to the flower. On the back, write the party details and mail it in an envelope with flower decorations that match.
Here are some more ideas:
- Draw and paint flowers on blank note cards with you.
- Use a rubber stamp to add a floral design to plain invites.
- Use large mailing labels to print the party information.
- Glue them on the backs of flower seed packets and add a message.
- Stamps and send the invitation to all your party guests.
Invitations are a terrific way to set the tone for your party and inform guests about the topic. Those beautiful blooming wildflowers gold envelope frame invitations are totally adorable.