Marble-inspired party invitations with a lush arrangement of blush tones and some gold ornaments like in this post is great way to create the perfect setting for a classic and romantic celebration.
The sweet nature of blush pink and soft pastel colors are elegant and chic – popular for a Summer or Spring events, not just made for wedding, but it also surprisingly perfect for birthday events. Today, we have this following ones for you,
This invitations are a beautiful way to introduce your theme. Its versatile colors make it so easy to carry the styling through from ceremony to reception, if you consider to pick one of these as your wedding stationery. Otherwise, its simplicity and soft tones would bring you different perspective on what you should do to decorate your party, and these Blush Marble foil will enhance it in flawless way.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.
What should I do once the download is finished?
Once everything is done, you can prepare all the “Printing” material, like Printing Paper, Ink, Scissor, and so on. I usually use Card-stock paper, it may seem a little bit expensive than the other ones, but those paper are great and really worth the price.
Leave a Reply