Rustic meets watercolors 💕
Are you planning to send a casual invitation card with enchanting floral theme to your friends? While you might have already sent off the formal invitations to your guest list, digitally or traditionally, it would be slightly different with more formal invites. You might be considering sending them a more casually invites, even funny invite!
Whether you plan on sending it via Whatsapp or create an entirely different set of printed invites, we’ve put together the best party invitation with the scenic Japanese Sakura or Cherry blossom.
This collection is greatly fit or ideal setting for seasonal party. With this party stationery, enhanced with watercolor Cherry blossom which has astonishing details on each petals and twigs. Plus, there’s a partly-rounded-rectangle text box with chic pink and dark green border. This can also become an inspiration for your party décor. Bring the sun and floral inside on a wintry afternoon with a burst of this warm ivory, blooms in a rust- colored footed vase at your party.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device.
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need any of these, Ms. Word or Photoshop or Corel Draw or any third-party software for editing.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.