An industrial wedding ceremony space was a well-known expansion of what makes tropical and greenery one of the most popular concepts for both happy and intimate events like weddings. Greenery and pampas grass, a white arch decorated with greenery and pink blooms, those are still in my dreams; perhaps my husband could host my next birthday with those in mind. Hopefully, he will (lol).
By the way, have you ever attempted to throw a party before? If you’ve never done it before and need some ideas, you’ve come to the right place. One of them could be the one that you had been looking for. Do you want to see a few of them? Please have a look at these,
This template comes with vintage + watercolor style background. So, basically it was the iconic paper grain texture which is my favorite, and on top of it, I did paint it with a little blush and shades of green. On each side of the card, there are aesthetic blushing watercolor background, which will decorate almost its each side. Each designs also have their own unique design, such as Rose, elegant Text Frame and more.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.