Invitation card is the essential part of any events you’re going to throw or host. It’s like having a book (Party) without its cover (Invitation card). This one is sure to be one of the most stressful moment, since you need to impress everyone and encourage them to come at your party. The easiest way is obviously buying the custom ones, but the cost itself could be more than 10% of your budget.
Speaking of budget wise, you can opt to use DIY kits, like in this article. This article will give you many inspiration, and don’t miss our free printable and editable invitation card templates. Okay, what do we have here? (See below).
“Blush watercolor”. Through its name, we can tell this design features gorgeous Blush Pink Roses along with another type of flowers. All elements in this card has been painted in soft color, so it’s perfect to pair it with Canvas textured cardstock or Matte finished paper. FYI, our templates are editable with Microsoft Word, so it’s doable even using your own device (Printer).
Okay, let’s move to the wording placement. This entire design was inspired by Modern looks design, and because of that, the card has Minimalist “wording” place, which is white rectangle box with a nice accent of gray stripes.
- At the end of each articles, we are going to put the download button, click that (Above), and wait for seconds.
- You should see “Google drive download menu” by now.
- Click download, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
- Unpack/open the file with Rar file opener, then open the Fonts
- Install all provided fonts, it won’t take so much times to do it.
- Open and insert your text with Microsoft Word.
- Print it on cardstock paper (5×7).