One of the many dreams that children have is to become a lovely cute animal like lion and eagle that can freely explore the world with its ability to fly and hunt its preys. Aren’t you just loving the idea which is popular among people these days? Nowadays, Bohemian or Boho trend is one of the best choices among trend for celebrating kids’ birthday party with aesthetic picnic. I really love it so much, and I have arranged a few trips my small family and went around the neighboring city to find great and stunning park or field to lay our picnic rug and basket.
Now some of you will probably ask, if this is clearly a fabulous idea to have to celebrate your kid’s birthday with an extraordinary concept, then what comes after this? And why are you talking about this particular thing? It’s all because I want to give you handy tips as well as 3+ invitation card templates and tell you how to do it for free and easy.
The idea behinds the making process of this template was “joint birthday”, with a classy looking element from Boho. I put a simple, rustic watercolor the background. On top of it, (since I didn’t want to make it to blank), I drew a simple oval and formed it as the designated place to display our party detailed information. Despite all of those elements, I also put a couple of cute Boho style Animals, such as fox, bear and raccoon, they were holding and wearing crest made from flowers.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF INVITATION HERE
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.
Leave a Reply