How it goes to have stunning invitation card for your upcoming party? It will not only give a slight boost of confidence, but you will be so proud of it that you can inspire everyone to take more seriously when hosting their own party. So, what’s in today’s article? Hmm. I bet you will be amazed by how it looks, here they are,
It has a pretty simple design, isn’t it? It’d be perfect for Modern style events. For today’s article, it was made as an example for Wedding card, but you are always able to do it either way. This template comes in 5×7 format of portrait orientation design. For the background designs, it has been covered with three different styles, Plain, Canvas style (Works great with Canvas textured card-stock paper), and last but not least, White – Black Marble background.
For the main elements of today’s article, as I’ve already mentioned it above, Botanical Branches, this design will have beautiful Branches silhouette in Black and White color, such as the magnificent Sakura, Hawaiian Hibiscus and etc.
By the way, have you read all the details? If you have read it, and you need to see the last instruction to make it works and become yours. See below.
- All templates and materials were stored in our Google drive, and to gain access of it, you need to click the download link that we’ve provided and placed it above.
- That link and file are 100% safe from virus, so no-need to worry about that.
- To download the file, as you can see, there is another, Download button and Drop-down arrow, click one of them to download our templates.
Editing & Printing
- Before you jump into the editing session, you need to install all fonts after you unpack the file with Rar file opener.
- Insert your text or party information with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print the template file on 5×7 printing paper.
- What’s the best one? For me, I’d say card-stock is the best paper you can get, it has luxury finished material that others won’t have.