Give your kids one of the best gift that they have ever had and could be last forever. One of them is just as simple as celebrating their birthday, you don’t have to spend a lots for that. Let me give you one simple idea, a fabulous Party that won’t break the bank, for sure.
You might have heard, or seen it on commercial break, celebrating our kid’s birthday at workshop, happily gather with all his/her friends, eating cake and build a bear toy/doll as the main activity. It may cost a tons of money, because we certainly need to almost accommodate all the attendant fee to enter the workshop. For that reason, what if we make our own special Build A Bear party?
We can start it by crafting our invitation card. I’ve got a couple of that, you can have it for free, and it’s editable with Microsoft Word, so it will be easy for beginner to nail it. Please have a look at these, folks…
This template is already made in finished form, so you only have to insert your own (party) information, or maybe if you find it missing something, you can do a simple modification or customization to it. Each templates have Stock Black color filled the background layer, and on top of that, I’ve placed and made a couple of adorable “Teddy Bear” graphics, along with other stuffs.
For the next steps to make the invitation card, you need to read a few of tips in down below.
DOWNLOAD DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
How to Download
- Click the download button (Above).
- Your browser will open a new tab, and it will direct you to Google drive page, once you land in that page, click the download button.
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
What you need to do
- Install all files inside “Fonts” folder.
- Then open the template with Microsoft Word, and insert your information.
- Check the printer device & Prepare all the material
- Printing Paper: Card-stock paper
- To print the file, Go to File > Print > Check and set all the printing options, like how many copies to be printed and so on, after than tap “Enter”.
Leave a Reply