Whether you’re celebrating from near or afar, here are some the most loved ideas by many, to not only create very own and unique Disney Oddbods theme themed celebration, but you can also go swiftly and firmly with the adorable party supplies for the best cheer!
We want to share these Oddbods birthday party ideas along with some free printable invitations. So, open the note app in your phone and write down the details that you need to highlight for the party.
First and foremost, you need a concept and we already had done that, so we move on to the party invitation which you can take home and do all of the stuff at ease. This collection is unarguably beautiful and cute for kids, girl and boy. The alluring display of seamless grid background design, yellow frame, and butterflies, making them looks so great for all ages!
The yellow text-frame takes a major role here, accommodating a perfect place as a base to display your party detailed information and it does its job pretty well. The interesting part doesn’t end here, as it gets along very well with the adorable Oddbod’s characters such as Fuse, Poho, Newt, Slick, Bubbles, Jeff, Zee and so forth.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.