Birthday parties are enjoyable, and when you’re throwing one for a 90-year-old, whether it’s your mother, father, grandpa, or grandma, you should make sure that everyone feels at ease so that no one misses out on the festivities. So, check out the fun birthday party ideas listed below.
You’ll find everything you need to throw an awesome party, including food, invitations, games, and more. Continue reading.
Decorating for a birthday party is part of the joy. A dash of color and sparkle can make every day feel particularly special. For suggestions on how to decorate for your loved one’s birthday, look over the following list:
- Birthday banner. Places like Walgreens and FedEx can print banners that give a birthday shoutout.
- Streamers. Brightly colored streamers are an easy and inexpensive way to spruce up a room.
- Paper lanterns. Paper lanterns are an eco-friendly alternative to balloons and are simple to set up.
- String lights. Thin, LED string lights are perfect for creating a cozy party atmosphere.
- Photographs. Often, birthdays are all about celebrating memories. Print out pictures that conjure great memories for your loved one.
Do you want to go above and beyond? Make that the theme of the party by asking the birthday person what their favorite decade has been thus far. Give your mother or father the opportunity to relive their greatest memories!
You might request that all of the visitors arrive dressed in period attire. You can use things from the decade to decorate and play music from the time period.
Cute Floral Round Pastel Speckled Frame Invitations
Once you decide on the general idea for your relative’s 90th birthday party, you’ll need to develop your guest list. Consider the people your relatives cherish, and once you have finalized the list, give all the guests enough time in advance to clear their schedules.
If you are looking for some free templates, stay calm, because I’ve got your back. Just simply download these invitation templates and send them out to your lovely guests.
If you’re wondering how to download this template collection and what you should do next, please read and follow these following guides:
- Choose your template design
- Move your mouse pointer and Left-Click the template
- Wait for a while, a new page will be appeared
- Right-click the template and choose “save image as” to save it
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter
If the download process has finished, Open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. Then insert your text or party information. Print the final draft on cardstock or any type of printing paper.
Food & Drink Ideas
With everyone having so much fun at the party, it won’t be long before hunger sets in. They allow neither the honorary birthday guest nor their own guests to go hungry. Consider the food and beverage options for the party ahead of time.
You won’t find many people who don’t love pizza. Besides being easy to chew, pizza is an affordable way to serve large numbers of people at a time.
Another food that’s convenient to prepare in bulk is pasta. Whether you go with a couple of big pots of spaghetti or lasagna, pasta is a versatile food that’s a safe option for many seniors.
This combination offers a bit of crunch and protein. You can easily create a vegetable tray with broccoli florets, cauliflower pieces, carrots, tomatoes, and so on.
Consider serving scrambled or poached eggs, sausage patties, and lightly toasted bread slices to provide food options that are easy for seniors to chew. If you want to get fancier, make a simple quiche Lorraine.